18 weeks...

Instead of taking our traditional 18 weeks picture...we decided to do it at 18 1/2 weeks--to document Little Hoot was a part of our lives for my 31st birthday!

In the hat/crown my mom sent me...


In the hat Robert got me for my birthday (along with the necklace!)


Week 18 highlights:

*Pictures taken October 20, 2010.  More birthday pictures to come!


Labels:

Kristin McLendon: 18 weeks...

Friday, October 22, 2010

18 weeks...

Instead of taking our traditional 18 weeks picture...we decided to do it at 18 1/2 weeks--to document Little Hoot was a part of our lives for my 31st birthday!

In the hat/crown my mom sent me...


In the hat Robert got me for my birthday (along with the necklace!)


Week 18 highlights:
  • We Robert put the crib together during this week.  I fell asleep...but it turned out beautiful!  (pictures to come).
  • Still have not really felt the baby move.  Might have felt a little brush from the inside, but Robert swears it was just gas.  Isn't he sweet?  I've really been wanting to feel the baby move, but realized the other day we've been praying for a calm natured, sweet, sleeps through the night little one....maybe it's a good thing I haven't felt this one move (but Mama still wants to know everything's okay in there!)
  • Craving mexican food.  Is that weird?
  • Full blown into maternity clothes.  Gave up my jeans and the belly band when I noticed a bruise on my hip.  Nice, eh?
  • Only real pregnancy symptom I've had this past week is waking up 2 times a night to go to the bathroom--makes it slightly hard to get up in the am.

*Pictures taken October 20, 2010.  More birthday pictures to come!


Labels:

5 Comments:

At October 22, 2010 at 7:48 PM , Blogger Amy said...

The only food that kept Mills alive was Mexican. It was the only thing I could keep down for several months. Now he LOVES cheese quesadillas.

 
At October 22, 2010 at 9:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute birthday pictures of Mommie & little hoot. Loved the hat and the tiara! Hope you have had a wonderful birthday week! Love from your mama!

 
At October 22, 2010 at 10:49 PM , Blogger Sara Beth Stout said...

I didn't feel Ruthie move until around 20 weeks, however now she moves a lot and Matt finally can feel her move too.

 
At October 22, 2010 at 11:04 PM , Blogger April said...

Cute cute pictures!! Hope your birthday was just wonderful!! And enjoy that Mexican food!!! I am sure Little Hoot will love it, too! It may make him/her start moving around a bit with that spicy food :o)

 
At October 23, 2010 at 12:57 AM , Blogger Christina said...

Hope you feel little Hoot soon! I didn't feel Nathan until 19 weeks, and he NEVER sits still now. I felt Suzanna just before 15 (amazingly early in my opinion), and Jeff could feel her by 16 and 1/2. Now she is the calmest little thing I could ever imagine.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home