The Way To a Girls Heart


Really all I could do is post this picture with no explanation and I think we'd all be alright-but really, what are the simple things that make your day?

For me, it's coming home to a Real Simple magazine in my mailbox (courtesy of gift subscription from Mom) and knowing that there are MINT skinny cow ice cream sandwiches in my freezer-that yes, I just devoured one!

Okay, that's my moment of admitting my afternoon indulgences. What are yours?


Kristin McLendon: The Way To a Girls Heart

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Way To a Girls Heart


Really all I could do is post this picture with no explanation and I think we'd all be alright-but really, what are the simple things that make your day?

For me, it's coming home to a Real Simple magazine in my mailbox (courtesy of gift subscription from Mom) and knowing that there are MINT skinny cow ice cream sandwiches in my freezer-that yes, I just devoured one!

Okay, that's my moment of admitting my afternoon indulgences. What are yours?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home