On a not so serious note...

I just posted the last blog--and my husband came out of the bathroom with this....I was laughing so hard I couldn't hold the camera still...so we moved to photo booth on the mac and had a little too much fun with this creepy mustache!  

Before:  

After:









Kristin McLendon: On a not so serious note...

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

On a not so serious note...

I just posted the last blog--and my husband came out of the bathroom with this....I was laughing so hard I couldn't hold the camera still...so we moved to photo booth on the mac and had a little too much fun with this creepy mustache!  

Before:  

After:









3 Comments:

At January 14, 2009 at 11:49 PM , Blogger A Cup Bearer said...

"Creepy" is the right word. But how I remember what good medicine to the soul laughter is -- while doing the same thing! Gotta love the boy.

 
At January 16, 2009 at 7:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya i almost fell out of my chair laughing just now. I wish you always looked like that Robert!!!! haha

 
At January 19, 2009 at 12:58 AM , Blogger .........Bill......... said...

Gotta be totally committed! Or start shaving!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home